Welcome to day 3 of the BUILD YOUR BRAND STORY CHALLENGE!
Now that you've discovered your "Ah ha" Moment in business - Let's discuss the moment when you found your superpower.
YOU REALIZE WHY YOUR "AH HA" MOMENT MATTERS AND HOW YOU CAN USE THE CHALLENGES that you had can help you create for and connect to your audience.
HERE'S THE BEAUTY IN DISCOVERING YOUR SUPERPOWER - IT HELPS YOU REALIZE:
- yOU CONQUER FEAR LIKE A PRO
- DOUBT DON'T MEAN A THING TO YOU
- YOU HAVE A PURPOSE, YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS AND NOTHING CAN STAND IN YOUR WAY
YESTERDAY WE DISCUSSED HOW YOU FELT DURING THE LOWEST MOMENTS IN YOUR BUSINESS BUT IF YOU'RE READING THIS NOW IT MEANS THAT YOU'RE A FIERCE AND COMMITTED TO YOUR ENTREPRENEURIAL JOURNEY. YOU FOUGHT THROUGH THE MOMENTS THAT ENCOURAGED YOU TO QUIT AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT, YOUR SUPERPOWER WAS BIRTHED IN THE PROCESS.
LET'S FIND YOUR SUPERPOWER...SHALL WE?
tODAY'S JOURNAL PROMPTS (YOU CAN USE THE BUILD YOUR BRAND STORY WORKSHEETS)
*yOU'LL WANT TO DEDICATE ABOUT 30-45 MIN TO ANSWERING THESE QUESTIONS BECAUSE THEY WILL ULTIMATELY HELP YOU THINK ABOUT HOW YOU GOT HERE AND HELP BUILD AN ESSENTIAL PART OF YOUR BRAND STORY. *
- What makes you/your services unique?(Dig deep for this one)
- What helped you realize your unique talent?
- Think about the moment when you realized that what made you unique was actually your superpower. How can you now use that superpower to connect with others and build your brand?
So, you want to win the chance to work with me 1:1 for a content review and content mapping strategy session? Here’s how:
Assignment: Head over to my Facebook Page (you’ll see a comment thread started by me) and tell me one or all of the following:
A time when you kicked fear to the curb.
Fill in the blank: I refused to let _________ stand in the way of me building my brand, living my purpose and helping others.
My Superpower is.
Then leave the hashtag: #BuildYourBrandStory
And that’s your entry for the day!